1. When someone tell his/her goals to someone, how do they feel after that? How do psychologists say this symptom?
2. According to this video, he mentioned about the result of experiment. What result was it shown from who had already anounced his/her goals?
1. Have you ever experienced like this kind of situation? Do you agree? Why?
2. What kind of goal will you have from next year?
1. Social reality – n. relating to the position in reality that you have
2. Temptation – n. a strong desire to have or do something even though you know you should not
I like your second discussion question! We can talk about this tomorrow. Thank you 🙂
I like second one, too!!
But in my case,sometimes goal is changed. Okay let’s talk in the class!!
The state of being gratified, satisfaction.
a replacement, the act or an instance of substituting.
1.Did the speaker entirely emphasize on the importance of mouth shut for your goal? If so, what is the examples that the speaker gave to audience?
2.How was the result that people who kept their mouths shut worked in their test?
1. Have you ever kept your mouth shut until your goal has completed? If so, can you tell me about it?
You have good comprehension questions. Can you tell me your experiences too? I am expected to your experience. I can tell my story too. Let’s enjoy the next discussion.
Your discussion question is good because I want to know other’s opinion.
1. Why Derek told us that you should keep your goals to yourself?
2. Is his speech based on only his opinions or based on some studies?
1. Can you keep your goals to yourself?
2. Derek said when people say their goals to others, and then people feel one step closer already to their goals. Do you agree with this opinion?
1. Commitment (n): a promise to give yourself, your money, your time, etc., to support or buy something
2. Conventional (adj): following the usual practices of the past
At your second comperhension question, i think this is mot good question because the answer can be both . I am not sure about the exact answer. It might be from his speech , or it might be from some studies. In conclusion, it should be more specific. I recommand that it is better that how does his speech relate with result of some studies. Let’s think about more.
Your first disscusion question, I really want to everyone’s opinion!
I’m looking forward to hearing you guys’ opinions
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.